Metabolizes sentence example
- This metabolizes the relatively active cortisol to the inactive cortisone.
- Each genetic pathway metabolizes glucose and produces succinate via dissimilar chemical reactions.
- The liver metabolizes cholesterol, including the cholesterol obtained from foods in the diet.
- This enzyme converts (metabolizes) the amino acid called phenylalanine into another amino acid, tyrosine.
- When your liver is functioning at full capacity, it metabolizes fat just fine, but another one of the jobs of the liver is to help support the kidneys.Advertisement
- Ketones are generated whenever your body metabolizes fat.
- Because cinnamon addresses insulin resistance associated with pre-diabetes, some studies suggest it may consequently help people lose weight by changing the way the body metabolizes glucose, also known as blood sugar.