Metabolic-syndrome sentence example
- The women who had no signs of metabolic syndrome lost a similar amount of weight using either dietary approach.
- It seems too good to be true, but this common culinary spice holds great promise as a natural treatment for diabetes and the cluster of symptoms known as metabolic syndrome.
- It found that people who drank one or more soft drinks a day-regardless of whether they were diet or regular sodas-had more than a 50 percent greater risk of developing metabolic syndrome than did those who drank less than a soda a day.
- That's a problem because metabolic syndrome increases the risk of heart disease, strokes and peripheral vascular disease, in addition to diabetes.
- Since diet soda is calorie free and made with artificial sweeteners, there shouldn't be a link between its consumption and metabolic syndrome.Advertisement
- It may be that the artificial sweeteners used in diet sodas trigger cravings for more calorie-laden sweets, which help lead to the weight gain and other health problems associated with metabolic syndrome.
- Many individuals who are overweight may be suffering with pre-diabetes, also called metabolic syndrome.
- Though research is ongoing, some experts suggest that those suffering with obesity or metabolic syndrome may be more likely to develop gout.
- Age-related muscle loss is closely associated with metabolic syndrome.
- The result is a reduction in your risk of metabolic syndrome.Advertisement
- When a person has three or more of these risk factors they are considered to have metabolic syndrome.