Meta-analysis sentence example
- Bandolier 92 reported a meta-analysis of trials looking at a comparison of stents versus balloon angioplasty indicating stents to be better.
- This issue of Bandolier has an example of type I evidence a report of a meta-analysis on quinine in nocturnal leg cramps.
- A systematic overview (meta-analysis) of outcome measures in Helicobacter pylori gastritis trials and functional dyspepsia.
- That would leave only two studies, not much grist for the mill of meta-analysis there.
- Is allergen immunotherapy effective in asthma: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Advertisement
- T he methodological limitations of this research that is common to all systematic reviews and meta-analysis are also mentioned.
- This provided a meta-analysis and has been summarized on a separate web page (Bone mass and exercise in women ).
- Meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials comparing open and laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair.
- Four studies included in the meta-analysis used topical salicylates, which are not now classified as NSAIDs.
- Sometime ago a meta-analysis was published that underlined the methodological weakness of the of the pharmacological research in the field of homeopathy.Advertisement
- This provided a meta-analysis and has been summarized on a separate Web page (Bone mass and exercise in women ).
- Repair of groin hernias with synthetic mesh: meta analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Researchers at The Cleveland Clinic Heart Center performed a meta-analysis of seven large randomized trials of vitamin E (given alone or in combination with other antioxidants) and eight of beta carotene.
- The meta-analysis reviewed the effect of these antioxidants on death from cardiovascular disease or from any other cause ("all-cause mortality").
- A 2006 meta-analysis by the Child and Family Research Institute also shows that an epidural given too early can also double the C-section rate.Advertisement