Messier sentence example
- The northern entrance to Messier Channel is through this gulf.
- Their world was about to get messier.
- All of the objects in the Messier Catalog are north of -35 degrees declination.
- Bear n mind loose pigments tend to be the messier alternative to a cake or pressed variety, but don't let that deter you from checking out this infamous cosmetic standout!
- They are harder and messier to tint, but their ability to mold forms is unparalleled.Advertisement
- Getting a divorce and sorting out child custody issues is messy but the Spears/Federline divorce is turning out to be messier than most.
- Are Zhu Zhu Pets a perfect substitute for the messier live version?
- In addition to being easy to grab during life's messier moments, the Spot Scrubber is also very easy to store and won't take up a lot of space.
- Finger foods or small sandwiches are easier to eat than larger or messier foods.
- Thus the cluster Messier 5 was found at Harvard to contain 185 variables out of 900 stars examined.Advertisement
- If you want beautiful grill marks and a lovely smoky flavor to your vegetables, it's worthwhile to cook them directly on the grill, although the process may be a bit messier than other methods.
- These clusters present many unsolved problems. Thus Perrine, from an examination of ten globular clusters (including Messier 13 and Centauri), has found in each case that the stars can be separated into two classes of magnitudes.
- Messier, Pitt, Sarmiento and Smyth's Channels, which form a comparatively safe and remarkably'picturesque inside route for small steamers, about 338 m.
- Among these are the Gulfs of Tres Montes and San Estevan, and Tarn Bay at the entrance to Messier Channel.
- Azopardo (or Merino Jarpa) island lies wholly within this great estuary, while at its mouth lies a group of smaller islands, called Baker Islands, which separate it from Messier Channel.Advertisement
- Charles Messier (1730-1817) had catalogued in 1781 103 nebulae; Herschel discovered 2500, laid down the lines of their classification, divined the laws of their distribution, and assigned their place in a scheme of development.
- The great cluster in Hercules (Messier 13), on the other hand, requires the highest telescopic power for its complete resolution into stars.