Mesial sentence example
- On making a mesial vertical section of the uterus the cavity is seen as a mere slit which is bent about its middle to form an angle the opening of which is forward.
- As a rule, in adults the uterus is more or less on one side of the mesial plane of the body.
- mesial temporal sclerosis there was a history of ' infantile convulsions ', suggesting a causal relationship.
- mesial temporal lobe epilepsy.
- mesial temporal structures.Advertisement
- mesial temporal lobe origin.
- mesial root.
- semiology of seizures arising from the temporal lobe, and in particular the mesial temporal structures.
- Examining the tiger or the leopard, in all the beauty of their symmetrical adornment, we do not see in any one example an exact repetition of the same stripes or spots on each side of the mesial line.
- This is primarily due to the stereotypical semiology of seizures arising from the temporal lobe, and in particular the mesial temporal structures.Advertisement