Mesenteric sentence example
- In Hemiptera only eleven and in Collembola only yolk, and that the mesenteric epithelium becomes reinforced by six abdominal segments have been detected.
- In this way secondary abscesses, secondary tubercle glanders and nodules, &c., result; in typhoid fever there is secondary invasion of the mesenteric glands, and clumps of bacilli are also found in internal organs, especially the spleen, though there may be little tissue change around them.
- In some corals, in which all the septa are entocoelic, each new system is embraced by a mesenteric couple; in others,in which the septa are both entocoelic and exocoelic, three septa are formed in Il FIG.
- ligate the arteries under direct vision, further away from the superior mesenteric artery than their origins.
- double ligate and cut the vessels at their origins from the superior mesenteric vessels.Advertisement
- At post-mortem get enlarged lymph nodes (mesenteric and abdominal) and focal necrosis of the liver and spleen.
- Cells pass to the mesenteric lymph nodes where the immune response is amplified.
- Sudden mesenteric vein thrombosis leads to edema and hemorrhage in the affected intestinal segment.
- U/S [Fig 3] showed a partially occlusive thrombus in the superior mesenteric vein [SMV] extending into the portal vein.
- thrombus in the superior mesenteric vein, or very occasionally bowel wall changes.Advertisement
- The key section is 1580 which shows the junction between the superior mesenteric and splenic veins to form the hepatic portal vein.
- Case reports to date mostly emphasize thrombus in the superior mesenteric vein, or very occasionally bowel wall changes.
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome-A condition in which a person vomits after meals due to blockage of the blood supply to the intestine.