Mes sentence example
- The mesodermic portion becomes charged with a yolk-like material (y), and, on the germination of the statoblast, gives rise to the outer layer (mes) of the bud.
- Seen from the Adriatic, Monte Corno, as it is someti, mes called, from its resemblance to a horn, affords a magnificent spectacle; the Alpine region beneath its summit is still the home of the wild boar, and here and there are dense woods of beech and pine.
- Quinet had already in 1858 published a semi-biographic book called Histoire de mes idees.
- But Lauzun tyrannized over his wife, and it is said that on one occasion he addressed her thus, "Louise d'Orleans, tire-moi mes bottes," and that she at once and finally separated from him.
- I promise I will be back one day to see you all again, mes chers amis.Advertisement
- One brewery saved the cost of its MES installation within one month Ã¢ through the revelation of incorrect billing for consumption of materials.
- The second part enters upon the history of the crusade itself, and tells how Joinville pledged all his land save so much as would bring in a thousand livres a year, and started with a brave retinue of nine knights (two of whom besides himself wore bannerets), and shared a ship with the sire d'Aspremont, leaving Joinville without raising his eyes,"pour ce que le cuer ne me attendrisist du biau chastel que je lessoie et de mes deux enfans"; how they could not get out of sight of a high mountainous island (Lampedusa or Pantellaria) till they had made a procession round the masts in honour of the Virgin; how they reached first Cyprus and then Egypt; how they took Damietta, and then entangled themselves in the Delta.
- Anticholinergics, including trihexyphenidyl (Artane) and benztropine (Benztrop MES, Cogentin), block acetylcholine receptors in the brain.
- Ancient historians (like many of modern t i mes) used the liberty of working up in their own language the speeches recorded by them.