Meru sentence example
- The greater steepness of its sides makes Meru in some aspects a more striking object than its taller neighbour.
- The point about which the entire cosmos spins is Mount Meru.
- Unfortunately, we weren't even privy to views of Rhino Point, let alone Mount Meru, as the cloud was low.
- In Meru, access to land is still defined by customary law rather than by private title deed.
- Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru exhibit on a vertical scale the various forms of vegetation which characterize East Africa (see Kilimanjaro).Advertisement
- Her mother, Kira Meru (Bajorans traditionally display the surname before the given name), was believed to have died while Nerys was a child.
- Meru became advisor to Gul Dukat, one of the leaders of the resistance and later Nerys' arch enemy.
- Although many Bajorans saw comfort women as traitors, Nerys' father Taban said Meru was making a great sacrifice for Bajor and she was one of the bravest people he knew.