Merseyside sentence example
- Futures has been organized by Design Initiative in association with ' V ' and Merseyside acme.
- The lakes and reservoirs in Snowdonia provide water for towns and cities including the Merseyside conurbation.
- Similar surveys will also cover major conurbations, such as Liverpool and Merseyside.
- Continue reading " Arsenal humble the Old Lady " Liverpool win an incident packed Merseyside Derby Saturday, March 25.
- Founding Artistic director of the renowned Green Room Arts Center in Manchester she is also former Director of the Merseyside Festival of Comedy.Advertisement
- Knowsley metropolitan Boro is one of Merseyside's five metropolitan districts.
- Merseyside fire brigade has vowed to take action against people who sell fireworks illegally.
- The last action by Merseyside firefighters took place in 1995 and lasted nine months.
- Founding Artistic Director of the renowned Green Room Arts Center in Manchester she is also former Director of the Merseyside Festival of Comedy.
- Merseyside has a good transport infrastructure, which is being built on to suit the emerging needs of the City Center.Advertisement
- A comprehensive approach to the issue of teenage pregnancy which resulted in a 25-30% reduction in teen pregnancies on Merseyside.
- Continue reading " Merseyside rivals Everton and Liverpool avoid each other in the draw for the Third Qualifying Round of the Champions League.
- Merseyside has had seven fire-related deaths this year, two of those during the eight- day firefighters ' strike.
- Working for garment sweatshops in Merseyside he was always desperately home sick, particularly for Vietnamese food.
- In Greater Manchester and Merseyside these are called unitary Development Plans (UDP ).Advertisement
- Continue reading Merseyside rivals Everton and Liverpool avoid each other in the draw for the Third Qualifying Round of the Champions League.
- In Greater Manchester and Merseyside these are called Unitary Development Plans (UDP).