Merry-go-round sentence example
- This accountability factor provides a way for you to step off the dieting merry-go-round.
- Have fun riding the merry-go-round in Noddy's car, Noddy's plane, the fire engine or the Toyland Express.
- However, despite the managerial merry go-round at Saints he has failed to impress with rumors of an attitude problem hindering his chances.
- Tottenham Hotspur became the first premier league club to ' spin the managerial merry-go-round ' when they sacked Glenn Hoddle on Sunday afternoon.
- Home Buyers Guide First Steps to a move This year around 1.5 million British homes will change hands in the annual property merry-go-round.Advertisement
- I don't want to deal with that whole merry-go-round anymore.
- What is dubious is for pre-payments, loans and expenditure to keep turning one into the other in a sort of perpetual merry-go-round.
- However, in this era of Bosman transfers the end-of-season transfer merry-go-round shows no sign of slowing down.
- Fiesta Village - Experience the fun of this Latin-themed area, complete with Montezooma's Revenge steel roller coaster (featuring speeds from zero to 55 miles per hour in under five seconds) and an old-fashioned merry-go-round.
- Here you will also see lots of traditional carnival games, and you can also ride a merry-go-round and visit a giant ferris wheel.Advertisement
- You're likely to continue on this merry-go-round until you decide he is not that into you and you deserve someone who is.
- Think the whole Billie leaving, no, staying, no, leaving again merry-go-round is distracting them!
- Bored with the usual merry-go-round of local 10Ks and half-marathons?
- Or was once, until I got caught up in the bizarre merry-go-round of childrenÃ¢s literature.
- Attractions were gradually added, first a merry-go-round, then two bowling alleys, a tennis court, and a scenic railroad.Advertisement