Merriest sentence example
- At these sounds, long unheard, Rostov's spirits rose, as at the strains of the merriest music.
- Rostov and Ilyin were in the merriest of moods.
- The first half of the winter of 1806, which Nicholas Rostov spent in Moscow, was one of the happiest, merriest times for him and the whole family.
- Since no one can resist an infant during the merriest time of the year, why not add to your child's cuteness by having him don an angel, candy cane or Rudolph costume?
- The Burmese children are adored by their parents, and are said to be the happiest and merriest children in the world.Advertisement
- For Moscow society Pierre was the nicest, kindest, most intellectual, merriest, and most magnanimous of cranks, a heedless, genial nobleman of the old Russian type.
- Edward called her the merriest of his concubines, and she exercised great influence; but, says More, "never abused it to any man's hurt, but to many a man's comfort and relief."