Merrier sentence example
- The dog was merrier and sleeker than it had been in Moscow.
- Natasha, animated and excited, looked about her with wide-open frightened eyes and seemed merrier than usual.
- Seeing his gloomy face as he frowned at his wife, the officers grew still merrier, and some of them could not refrain from laughter, for which they hurriedly sought plausible pretexts.
- With these cheat codes, you'll uncover a few more interesting bits to make your village all the merrier.
- Conker: Live & Reloaded is nothing spectacularly different than the original, aside from an uncomfortable multiplayer mode that begs to have the phrase "the more the merrier" tacked on to it.Advertisement
- A more informal Christmas wedding may include some merrier elements, like round ball ornaments or candy canes, in the bouquet.
- Siblings love to play house, and once all children are involved in the game, the more the merrier.
- The only thing merrier than children clad in winter-themed snooze apparel is an entire household cavorting about in matching Santa flannels.