Mergansers sentence example
- Here, too, breed many species of ducks, the mallard, gadwall, baldpate, three species of teal, shoveler, pintail, hooded mergansers, and Canada geese; other ducks and geese are migrants only.
- Within one hour we found a pair of Brasilian Mergansers with at least five downy chicks!
- A flight of red breasted mergansers was a distraction from the " musical " entertainment.
- Scaly-sided mergansers have also occurred in North Korea, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, Myanmar, Tibet and Thailand.
- Identify applied research needs related to species recovery Discuss the need for and feasibility of ex situ conservation measures for Brazilian mergansers.Advertisement
- Of interest, we did note 14 juvenile Hooded mergansers, a good addition to our trip list and a Common Loon.