Mercantilism sentence example
- England developed many colonies under mercantilism in order to increase its trading territory.
- The nation is attempting to sell more goods than they purchase, following the ecomonic policy of mercantilism.
- Great Britain imposed a policy of mercantilism upon all of its colonies.
- Indeed it has been fairly observed that Hume retains an attitude of refined mercantilism.
- It is predicted that over time, China will move away from strictly regulated mercantilism.Advertisement