Mentally ill sentence example
- Audrey's mentally-ill son Christopher was kicked to death by his paranoid schizophrenic cellmate while on remand in Chelmsford prison in 1994.
- They play a key role in the delivery of the spectrum of care needed by mentally ill people.
- Rules covering health plans mentally ill population would have removed to non-network physicians.
- I work with people with autism whilst studying art psychotherapy, where I also work in art with the mentally ill.
- There is a stigma attached to people who are mentally ill which they can not seem to shrug off.Advertisement
- The State of California built the Agnews Residential Facility in 1885 as a place for treating mentally ill patients, instead of housing them with criminals or in hospitals with sick and dying patients as was the practice prior to 1885.
- Joanie takes in a mentally ill man who helps out with her business, when she finds out he's wanted by the police so she sends him away.
- Alley Mills - This mother from The Wonder Years plays Pam Douglas, Stephanie's mentally ill sister.