Mental-hospital sentence example
- The state supports a Mental Hospital (1884, with provision for feeble-minded and non-insane epileptics since 1907) at Provo, a state Industrial School (1889) at Ogden and a state prison (1850) at Salt Lake City.
- A piano virtuoso with no identity staying in a English mental hospital.
- Curiously, the Government had also built a vast, very expensive mental hospital in the bush nearby.
- In any case, Van Gogh did suffer from mental problems and spent time in a mental hospital.
- The young Myers is sent to a mental hospital for the next fifteen years.Advertisement
- Halloween (1978) - Fifteen years after killing his older sister, Michael Myers escapes from a mental hospital and goes after teenagers from his own town.
- Few other buildings seem to generate as much paranormal activity as a haunted mental hospital.
- This enormous mental hospital was built in 1848, but at the time it was just a single brick building housing only five people.
- Devastated by Stuart's death, Marian tried to shoot Kendall and was committed to a mental hospital.
- She was placed in a mental hospital to recover.Advertisement