Mental-breakdown sentence example
- Her mind was too busy, and she felt as if she hovered on the verge of a mental breakdown.
- She ate gingerly, her head aching from both her hangover and her mental breakdown.
- Cloistered seclusion is an artificial condition quite at variance with human instincts and habits, and the treatment, long continued, has proved injurious to health, inducing mental breakdown.
- The planning, expectations and arguments are enough to drive many people to a mental breakdown.
- The abortion and subsequent mental breakdown illustrated the range of Davidson's acting ability.Advertisement
- Her erratic behavior throughout the season culminated in watching her collapse on the floor after suffering through what seemed like a mental breakdown.