Menses sentence example
- i u va, menses, aycoyOs, leading) are substances which increase the menstrual flow.
- Women were included if they were otherwise healthy, had regular menses and no recent pregnancy.
- On Metformin, 39 of 43 patients (91 %) resumed normal menses.
- Hong Hua was added to address her underlying mild blood stasis that was causing clothing on the second day of menses.
- The average age for the onset of the menses in girls in the United States and Canada is 12.77 years.Advertisement
- Turner syndrome is either diagnosed at birth because of associated anomalies or at puberty when there is absent or delayed menses and delayed development of normal secondary sexual characteristics.
- The symptoms may begin one to two days before menses, peak on the first day of flow, and subside during that day or over several days.