Meniscus sentence example
- We observed the surface forming a meniscus above the edge of the casting.
- When kept in non-metallic vessels they take the shape of a convex meniscus.
- Surgery to repair or remove the torn meniscus may be appropriate for some people.
- An MRI scan was arranged which revealed a tear of the medial meniscus and underlying anterior cruciate ligament rupture.
- Logged Torn ACL, stable, medial meniscus tear of posterior horn.Advertisement
- Torque may also tear the meniscus in the absence of a cruciate tear.
- I don't know how much extra damage I did in the meantime, but I did have to have some meniscus trimmed away.
- The outer or external meniscus is called the lateral meniscus.
- The deeper layer of the ligament is attached to the medial meniscus.
- He ended up trimming less than 10% of the lateral meniscus.Advertisement
- For effective examination it is necessary for the oil to form a concave meniscus on the surface of the hole to be examined.
- Photothermal detection of trace compounds in water, using the deflexion of a water meniscus.
- Likewise, it can tear like the knee meniscus with injuries of the shoulder.
- Sometimes the pad is reduced to a ventral semi-ring or meniscus; it retains its largest almost original shape and size in the second vertebra, the axis or epistropheus, where it forms a separately ossifying piece which connects, and coossifies with, the odontoid process (the centrum of the atlas) and the centrum of the second vertebra.