Men-in-black sentence example
- Several of the men in black eyed her.
- Two men in black darted through the bodies and into the house while two more hung back at the garage entrance.
- She was silently thanking the heavens for rescuing her, until one of the men in black entered the garage and began shooting the downed men a second time around.
- When Dean arrived in the hall, he was met by two men in black and his political opponent, Seymour Fitzgerald.
- Soon after, the men in black mowed down two of Dan's men, and the three of them were left to fend for themselves.Advertisement
- There are no men in black jackboots, either.
- There were older men in black or blue turbans rushing around talking into mobile telephones.
- I like alien shooter games, and since it is Men in Black naturally I was intrigued.
- You get to see all kinds of weird aliens in this game, along with the "worm guys" from the Men in Black movies.
- Hamilton wrist watches have appeared in films such as Blue Hawaii (Elvis Presley), The Frogmen (Richard Widmark) and the Men in Black franchise (Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones).Advertisement
- They also recorded a song for the Men In Black movie soundtrack.
- Danny Elfman, a veteran soundtrack and score composer who has worked on such classics as Batman, Spider Man, Men In Black I & II, and many, many more was enlisted to spruce up the old theme from the original films.
- For example, you can download a font that looks like the 28 Days Later and Men In Black titling.