Memorialize sentence example
- This can be a fun project for the whole family and is a great way to memorialize your summer vacation.
- The site is full of unique and creative ways to memorialize a child's short life, including those a bereaved parent can participate in.
- For a fun, family look, buy each person a shirt featuring his or her favorite character, and have a family picture made to memorialize your fandom.
- If you have no pictures of your baby, please don't think you are not able to memorialize your baby.
- What better way to memorialize that someone special than by naming a wildlife park after a member of your family or in your own name.Advertisement
- Many grooms take this opportunity to memorialize their gratitude with a few personal words.
- People who get tattoos to memorialize someone usually follow some fairly universal trends.
- For anyone who wishes to memorialize a lost love or a dear friend that has passed, there are options outside of the norm.
- If something unorthodox or random seems to pop into your mind when thinking of the person you wish to memorialize, consider that as a possible tat design.
- If you are considering getting a tattoo to memorialize the life of someone dear to you, take some time to select the best artist for you.Advertisement
- Many people get a tattoo to memorialize or honor a special person or event in their life.
- Many of the stories are moving as customers get their body art to memorialize loved ones who have passed away, or to celebrate a milestone in their lives.
- People have a need to remember and pay tribute to lost loved ones, and tattoos are an excellent way to memorialize someone.