Memorably sentence example
- Yet while road trip movies are fairly commonplace nowadays, few have been done as memorably as this.
- He memorably scored a hat trick in an emphatic victory over Saracens at the Rec.
- The edgy, unpredictable and beloved character, so memorably created by Johnny Depp, is guaranteed to lend hijinks to every party.
- Jenna-Louise Coleman as Jasmine Thomas, the village vicar's niece who memorably killed a policeman in self-defense.
- The name needs to accurately convey what your organization does quickly, concisely, and memorably.Advertisement
- As Sting once memorably described it: " Another industrial ugly morning, The factories belch their filth into the sky " .
- The first conspicuous triumph of the new " spectrographic " art thus established was the record by Huggins in 1879 of the dispersed light of several " white " or Sirian stars, in which the chief traits of absorption were the rhythmical series of hydrogen-lines, then memorably discovered.