Melt-into sentence example
- Gaps then appear in the apposed surfaces, usually at the isthmus; the entire protoplasts either pass out to melt into one another clear of the old walls, or partly pass out and fuse without complete detachment from the old walls.
- Thus Jansen's theories of conversion melt into predestination; although, in doing so, they somewhat modify its grimness.
- We were now in the water, with all our scuba gear, ready to melt into the blue world below.
- The gloom that enveloped the army was filled with their groans, which seemed to melt into one with the darkness of the night.
- They are designed to be used with a small glass container, since they melt into oil after being lit.Advertisement
- Since the candles are designed to melt into a pool of wax, they can hold more essential and fragrance oils.