Mellowness sentence example
- From the richness and mellowness of the soil potatoes and all taproots reach a great size.
- The faience of the Kioto artists never reached quite to the level of the Satsuma in quality of pdte and glowing mellowness of decoration; their materials were slightly inferior.
- Two faults, however, marred the workfirst, the shapes were clumsy and unpleasing, being copied from bronzes whose solidity justified forms unsuited to thin enamelled vessels; secondly, the colors, sombre and somewhat impure, lacked the glow and mellowness that give decorative superiority to the technically inferior Chinese enamels of the later Ming and early Tsing eras.
- The crushed ice will also enhance the mellowness of the beverage, changing its characteristics as the drink wears down.
- Their taste can be somewhat bitter, nutty or acidic, a bit like roasted coffee beans, but their overall mellowness is suitable for balancing out dishes with stronger flavors.Advertisement