Mellowed sentence example
- We were in Hawaii and pretty mellowed out on one of those perfect beach nights, watching the moon dance on the incoming surf.
- His power felt the same, but maybe his time in Hell had mellowed it out, made it more responsive to his command.
- Puritanism steadily mellowed under many influences.
- Dean's day was calming down, mellowed by his minimal consumption of ale and the coziness of Bird Song's kitchen.
- Mrs. Lincoln mellowed into his lap, as out of character as a clown at a wake.Advertisement
- Though cinnamon and cumin were not particularly discernable, I detected the sharpness of vetiver quite strongly, but it quickly mellowed out thanks to the jasmine's softness.
- However, this tendency is mellowed by Gemini's easy-going nature.
- Other than legendary country music careers, Hank Williams Jr. and Willie Nelson are both known for their bad boy ways, but you would think age would have mellowed them by now-not!
- Dean nodded his head in agreement, happy Cynthia's mood had mellowed.
- We agreed the tests were finished for the day but mellowed by wine; we spent two more evening hours summarizing our findings.Advertisement
- Age mellowed her temper, and she turned more and more from secular ambitions to charity and religious works.