Melded sentence example
- Just as her body melded against his, he pushed her away.
- All at once, I found my own style, as my past influences melded into one.
- melded together into a simple tale.
- melded into a rational whole, a connected body of work.
- An unprecedented adrenaline rush of close quarters combat seamlessly melded with the spine-tingling, shocking intensity of the paranormal unknown.Advertisement
- The Cathedral is beautiful, built of York Stone, some parts ancient, some modern, all melded into a pleasing whole.
- melded together in a pleasant way.
- melded with the Third Way philosophy of managerialism.
- OneUps - The cool sounds of jazz/rock fusion are melded with our favorite tunes.
- The Celtic Cross and Tree of Life are both examples of a tribal art form that emerged with the Christian church as it melded with Celtic culture in the seventh century.Advertisement
- The first few prototypes of these included hooks that had the cable screwed on and another where the hook and cable were melded together as one piece.
- The Don Was produced album melded her blues style with a pop sound.