Melanosis sentence example
- In the melanomas, staining was relatively uniform, while in primary acquired melanosis there was cell-to-cell variability in the staining.
- Our own studies in London suggest that intracranial melanosis is relatively rare.
- We found evidence of intracranial or intraspinal melanosis in around 1 in 14 of these children.
- Primary acquired melanosis may lead to the development of melanoma even in blacks.
- In chronic cases the eventual effects are anaemia, melanosis, enlargement of the spleen and liver, and general cachexia.Advertisement