Melanomas sentence example
- ciliary body melanomas may be difficult in some cases due to its similarity to other eye diseases.
- lentiginous melanomas, six were superficial spreading melanomas, and five were of the nodular subtype.
- In the melanomas, staining was relatively uniform, while in primary acquired melanosis there was cell-to-cell variability in the staining.
- GPs can blitz melanomas, treat your feet and conduct minor Ops at the surgery.
- Melanomas can be shades of brown, but they can also be skin-colored, pink, red, and purple.Advertisement
- Knowing this, protecting your skin, at the earliest age possible, is the best way to prevent melanomas.
- The dermatoscope, which can be used to distinguish between benign moles and melanomas, is an instrument that resembles an ophthalmoscope used to look at the eye.
- A combination of high-frequency ultrasound and color Doppler studies has also been shown to have a high degree of accuracy in distinguishing between melanomas and benign moles.
- "About Moles, Melanomas, and Lasers: The Dermatologist's Schizophrenic Attitude toward Pigmented Lesions."
- Some advanced melanomas look like large, dark-colored tumors on the skin.Advertisement
- There is no specific treatment required, although a yearly skin exam is recommended to rule out any abnormalities or malignant melanomas.