Meir sentence example
- Meir Ezofowicz has enjoyed great popularity.
- There are remains of a Crusaders' church, and the tomb of the celebrated Maimonides is shown in the town, while Rabbi Agiba and Rabbi Meir lie buried outside.
- He gathered together the material, using Meir's collection as a basis, and although he did not write the Mishnah as it now is, he brought it into essentially its present shape.
- Through his disciples Asher ben Yelliel and Mordecai ben Hillel, Meir exercised much influence on subsequent developments of Judaism.
- To borrow Golda Meir's apposite zinger, don't be so humble, Anderson, you're not that great.Advertisement
- To borrow Golda Meir 's apposite zinger, do n't be so humble, Anderson, you 're not that great.
- This Vancouver based company, run since 1997 by Rita Meir and Diane Lockerby, uses nothing but the natural best when coming up with their elegant and simple designs.
- Some blogging experts such as JD Meir suggest that the two-column template provides "a cleaner reading area."