Meiosis sentence example
- A special kind of cell division takes place in making germ cells, called meiosis.
- To study meiosis, it is necessary to investigate the consequences to chromosome segregation of altering particular proteins.
- Showing that fair meiosis serves the common interest of a genome's genes.
- They deal with basic genetics including mitosis and meiosis.
- Reduction Divisions (Meiosis).The divisions which take place leading to the formation of the sexual cells show a reduction in the number of chromosomes to one-half.Advertisement
- Meiosis II - One set of homologous chromatids fail to separate.
- G Gametes - Mature reproductive cells, sperm or ova in humans produced by meiosis.
- A diploid cell may also undergo meiosis to produce haploid cells, usually four.
- The process by which the chromosomes divide during the production of egg and sperm cells is termed meiosis.
- Research Interests Our group studies the control of cell division when mammalian oocytes undergo meiosis.Advertisement