Mehndi sentence example
- Mehndi is the name for the traditional art of henna tattoo patterns in India and the Middle East.
- Mehndi, also know as henna, is made from a powder derived from plant leaves.
- When you are choosing designs for your Mehndi, look at several designs ahead of time.
- If you prefer to have a more modern Mehndi that will not last beyond your wedding day, the trend today is to use colored glitter gels, crystals and exotic designs that will only last one day.
- According to tradition, the bride does no housework until her Mehndi fades.Advertisement
- Your Mehndi party will typically be held the night before the wedding.
- The mehndi tattoo patterns that symbolize fertility or love are painted on the bride before her wedding.
- You can incorporate both traditional and contemporary designs and materials to truly personalize your Mehndi.
- I can smell the musk of the pages - the ink like mehndi across the page.
- Newer trends allow for more creativity, so have fun with your Mehndi!Advertisement
- Another type of temporary tattoo is henna or mehndi, which is a shrublike plant that grows in hot, dry climates, mostly in India, North African countries, and Middle Eastern countries.
- In the early 2000s, the ancient art of Mehndi, or temporary tattooing of the skin with a paste made of henna has become popular in the United States and around the world.
- Bridal mehndi the art of decorating the hands and feet for wedding and celebrations is growing in popularity, as is the art of decorating pregnant bellies.
- Other names for Mehndi are, mehandi, mendhi, al-henna, mehendi and in the United States - 'Henna Body Art'.
- In Middle Eastern culture, special occasions such as a marriage festival call for mehndi artwork to be applied to a woman's feet or hands.Advertisement