Megaphones sentence example
- If you are intimidated by big megaphones and power then you are going to react.
- Other items you can use are mini megaphones, plastic basketballs, a tiny notebook that could represent a yearbook or items that are sold for graduation cakes.
- Megaphones, signs and props are all part of this teams' strategy to get the crowd off its feet and yelling in the stands.
- Adding cheerleading clipart megaphones, some pom pons or even cute little cheerleaders can really add to the visual appeal of your flyers, hand outs and posters.
- Megaphones in particular, are a great way to make that announcement for game day, cheerleading try outs or anything else that you have to announce to your squad.Advertisement
- Consider using a simple cheer border with small megaphones or pom pons to divide forms.
- Megaphones and signage can help a lot in clearly communicating your message!
- Cheerplace is a very thorough website offering free clipart that features everything from cheerleaders to megaphones and pom poms.
- Use custom-made clipart to create exact graphic images of your team members.Custom-made illustrations are ideal for printing on shirts, megaphones, team items or even banners.
- The cheerleaders should start the pep rally by running out through a paper sign, wearing footballs and helmets, while the football players run out with pom poms and megaphones.Advertisement