Megadoses sentence example
- Treatment of genetic diseases which impair the absorption or utilization of specific vitamins may require megadoses of the vitamin throughout one's lifetime.
- Pernicious anemia, homocystinuria, and biotinidase deficiency are three examples of genetic diseases which are treated with megadoses of vitamins.
- In essence, that's vitamin-fortified urine you're letting out, which explains why paying good money on megadoses of vitamins is foolish but not really harmful.
- Most B12 warnings arise when vitamin B12 is taken in megadoses that greatly exceed the recommended daily allowance of vitamin B12.
- There is some association between megadoses of vitamin B12 and certain cancers.Advertisement
- While this is only present in extremely rare instances, it should be noted by those who intend to have megadoses of vitamin B12.
- Talk to a doctor before taking megadoses of this vitamin.
- The book gained in popularity, and many people began taking megadoses of vitamin C to ward off the common cold.
- They claimed that many patients survived longer on megadoses of vitamin C than those not taking the vitamins.