Megabyte sentence example
- Older machines usually have megabyte chips and newer ones have larger gigabyte chips installed.
- To break that down into simpler terms, one megabyte of space will hold one million bytes or characters.
- Broadband connections provide high data transfer speeds up to 1 Mbps (megabyte per second), about 50 times the speed of dial-up.
- Instead of a 5 megabyte MP3 file, the same song is orchestrated through a 10 kilobyte MIDI.
- Computer memory chips are actually small circuit boards that contain a group of memory chips available in 32-bit or 64-bit bus widths called a SIMM or Single In-Line Memory Module containing megabyte (MB) or gigabyte (GB) chips.Advertisement
- Some other features on the Xbox include a 5x DVD drive that allows movie playback, support for broadband connectivity, an 8 megabyte removable memory card and HDTV support.
- To get it, sign up for either VPak, which includes Dashboard and unlimited Mobile Web, or go for the A La Carte option, which charges per megabyte sent and received and does not include Mobile Web.
- Either way, if you just sign up for Mobile Web, you'll be charged for airtime and by the megabyte.
- Megabyte Mic Microphone - During her live casts, Carly interviews friends and foes alike.
- You won't have a monthly charge or be charged by megabyte.Advertisement
- A unit symbol can follow n; K, M, G represents kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte each.
- This call is useful for obtaining the address of memory which is allocated and mapped into the first megabyte with the standard EMS calls.