Meer sentence example
- Schif f " Pola " in das Mittelmeer and in das Rote Meer, Kais.
- In the west the only lakes of importance are the Steinhuder Meer, 14 m.
- The principal lakes are Tjeuke Meer, Sloter Meer, De Fluessen and Sneeker Meer.
- Its northern extremity is occupied by a lake named the Steinhuder Meer.
- Recent publications include: Meer JJM van der (ed) (2004) ' Spitsbergen push moraines ' .Advertisement
- The military badge is a white cross with black and gold edging, resting on a green oak and laurel wreath; the central medallion bears the Prussian Eagle with the arms of Hohenzollern, and is surrounded by a blue fillet with the motto Vom Fels zum Meer; the civil badge is a black eagle, with the head encircled with a blue fillet with the motto.
- The principal lakes are the Steinhuder Meer, about 4 m.
- In 1531 the Haarlemmer Meer had an area of 6430 acres, and in its vicinity were three smaller sheets of water - the Leidsche Meer or Leiden Lake, the Spiering Meer, and the Oude Meer or Old Lake, with a united area of about 7600 acres.