Mediumship sentence example
- Home, which have left him convinced of the genuineness of the wide range of physical phenomena which occurred through Home's mediumship.'
- Public sittings are apt to be means of obtaining money by false pretences, and the great scandal of spiritualism is undoubtedly the encouragement it gives to the immoral trade of fraudulent mediumship.
- The evocation of spirits, especially in the form of necromancy, is an important branch of the demonology of many peoples; and the peculiarities of trance mediumship, which seem sufficiently established by modern research, go far to explain the vogue of this art.
- You can order or phone direct for a personal psychic phone reading using clairvoyance, mediumship, tarot or other divination oracles.
- Psychic mediumship is the ability to communicate with the dead using psychic abilities.Advertisement
- Whether or not you believe in mediumship and psychic abilities is immaterial; scientists want evidence, and TAPS uses as much of a scientific approach as they can to the emerging field of paranormal investigation.
- There is very little evidence to show that mediumship arose anywhere spontaneously,' but those who sat with the Foxes were often found to become mediums themselves and then in their turn developed mediumship in others.