Medicine-cabinets sentence example
- Some space saving items, like medicine cabinets and over-the-john cabinetry, can range from $25 to as much as $1,000.
- Recessed medicine cabinets with no frame can give you the look of a frameless mirror with the added benefit of extra storage.
- While apothecary and closed door cabinets have their places in many bathroom designs, bathroom medicine cabinets with mirrors can bring additional function to the room.
- Over the years, medicine cabinets have changed shape, size and style including tall cabinets, wall hung cabinets, over-the-john cabinets and mirrored cabinets.
- While this trend works well in large, master bath suites, the majority of bathroom designs will work the best with bathroom medicine cabinets with mirrors incorporated into their design.Advertisement
- Shaving mirrors, magnifying mirrors and pull out mirrors can also be options in some of today's medicine cabinets to make the cabinet an integral part of the room.
- Mirrored medicine cabinets come in all shapes and styles, with some including more styles than are available in a standard mirror frame alone.
- While the traditional medicine cabinet was a stand-alone or wall mounted cabinet, today's medicine cabinets come in a variety of shapes and styles to incorporate into any bathroom design.
- Bathroom medicine cabinets with mirrors are multi-functional, stylish and sure to be put to good use in any bathroom.