Medical-doctors sentence example
- He has also given many seminars, advanced talks and courses, including introductory courses for medical doctors and pulse diagnosis courses.
- This credential is available for medical doctors and doctors of osteopathy and requires proof of clinical and didactic training as well as three years of practice in a clinical setting.
- Homeopaths differ from traditional medical doctors because the treatments are very customized to an individual's current health, body type, mental and emotional symptoms and family history.
- Chinese medical doctors as well as Ayurvedic physicians are also well versed in plant-based remedies as well as alternative treatments found within their particular school of medicine, such as acupuncture in Chinese medicine.
- When I first discovered the raw diet, my enthusiasm was met with cold skepticism from all the medical doctors in my life, including my father.Advertisement
- It's a supplement recommended by most natural health practitioners and conventional medical doctors now recommend it too.
- Your child may also see various medical doctors to rule out other causes of his abnormal behavior.
- Alternative autism treatments refer to treatments that are not generally offered by traditional medical doctors.
- The DAN network includes practitioners and licensed medical doctors all over the world.
- While there are some people claiming to be homeopaths have no formal certification or training, there are many medical doctors and other professional medical providers who provide homeopathic care.Advertisement