Mediastinal sentence example
- This study was undertaken to evaluate the need for neck and mediastinal lymph node dissection when dealing with carcinomas of this region.
- A chest radiograph revealed left sided pleural effusion with mediastinal emphysema.
- Magnetic resonance imaging is helpful in confirming the nature of a mediastinal hematoma.
- The six benign lesions included three false-positive mediastinal lymph nodes in one patient.
- Steroids improve airway patency in croup, haemangioma, lymphoma and some mediastinal masses.Advertisement