Medalist sentence example
- The couple divorced in 1989, and Houghton married Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner.
- Medalist: These are designed for those with small faces and work well for kids.
- On Monday afternoon, Treanor's reps confirmed that the gold medalist is, in fact, pulling out of the competition.
- Sport Eyes: This site offers the Medalist, Standard, Torpedo, B300, B200, and Premier styles.
- Dr. Gary Hall, father of Olympic gold medalist Gary Hall Jr. and three-time Olympic swimmer himself, has practiced ophthalmology in Phoenix since 1992.Advertisement
- Her parents divorced in 1989, and a few years later, her mother married Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner.
- The only other skaters were a mother and her four-year old pig-tailed professional level daughter and an old man who skated like a retired gold medalist.
- I think they try to concentrate on the gold medalist (regardless of country) to get their reaction.
- The Medalist goggles are designed for those with a smaller bone structure.
- Olympic gold medalist Crystal Cox, 29, of Durham, North Carolina is still in top form, and should be an obvious threat to competitors in lesser shape.Advertisement
- The latest being the Tommy Hilfiger entry with another top Tornado helm, Randy Smyth, a double silver medalist.
- David Hemery, the former Olympic gold medalist and a master of the mental game, has a technique for dealing with this.
- Mitch Prince will now face England's Nathan Brough, a former World junior bronze medalist, in the next round on Wednesday night.
- Notice that at the ceremony for Shaun White, the American silver medalist was pretty much ignored.
- I'm Harpreet, a native of India, a convent educated, done Masters in Home Science(Gold Medalist) & B.Ed.(1st Div.) with English & Science as Teaching Subjects.Advertisement
- The company was founded in 1985 by fashion pattern maker Joseph di Lorenzo and Olympic swimmer and medalist Steve Furniss.