Mechanized sentence example
- Those who argue they should not say there is no way for poor countries to compete with mechanized Western farming and the extremely high yields it produces.
- There has been some loss of features as a result of mechanized farming.
- (Karel Capek, an acclaimed Czech playwright, coined the word to describe the mechanized workers in his play.)
- Salhi interested me because he commanded a mechanized brigade that faced a 1995 INC rebel offensive in northern Iraq.
- A limited amount of hand-cutting still occurs and the two largest bogs in the LCA have been threatened by mechanized cutting still occurs and the two largest bogs in the LCA have been threatened by mechanized cutting in the past.Advertisement
- Despite the fact that these tables were never published, they remained emblematic for British proponents of mechanized calculation.
- Heavy forces include mechanized infantry, armored, and cavalry forces.
- Sadly, removing tariffs without eliminating subsidy will continue to distort world prices resulting in food surpluses from highly mechanized farms in industrialized countries.
- Basic types include stationary toys like soldiers and moving toys like cars and engines and even toys that can be wound-up and that perform some movements like the cymbal-banging monkey, the mechanized robot, and so on.
- Thanks to the Industrial Revolution, however, mechanized, mass production techniques for furniture production became the norm.Advertisement
- To be considered for these jobs applicants should have experience with mechanized stage equipment, pyrotechnic products and equipment, lighting consoles, set pieces, microphones, recorders, and show related hardware.
- Rage/Majesco created a superbly fun Mech/Jet game that can satisfy strategists, arcadists, and mechanized sci-fi fanatics.
- Others believe that mechanized automation is the downfall of civilizations as theorized in movies like Terminator and more recently, Eagle Eye.