Meatier sentence example
- Rock lobsters tend to be meatier and they can stand up to the grilling process.
- Difficulty is selectable, so first timers may want to go through a few games on the easiest level before diving into a meatier challenge.
- The bottom line is that many of these sites do a good job of providing a general overview of the upcoming year, but if you want a meatier report, you'll probably have to pay to have your personal birth chart done.
- May be more expensive than loin chumps but chump chops are larger and meatier.
- It's a decent little snack that should keep you entertained between meatier role-playing offerings.Advertisement
- meaty sound effects of the weapons and explosions are good, but could have been a little meatier.
- stampedeitars still sound like a herd of stampeding elephants and the percussion is meatier than Spam.
- Of the meatier articles, Ann Green's ' To Know Oneself ' follows an all-too-familiar fannish trope: categorizing fans.
- The guitars still sound like a herd of stampeding elephants and the percussion is meatier than Spam.
- Of the meatier articles, Ann Green 's ' To Know Oneself ' follows an all-too-familiar fannish trope: categorizing fans.Advertisement
- While they offer the substance of a meatier chapter book, they are more digestible than a full chapter book containing easier vocabulary, larger print and usually a table of contents.
- Meatier, more dramatic roles followed and Hathaway has starred in such films as Brokeback Mountain, Rachel Getting Married, and Tim Burton's adaptation of Alice in Wonderland.
- Some of her meatier roles include work in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Salt.