Meat-market sentence example
- No traces of meat-market, theatre or aqueduct have come to light; water was got from wells lined with wooden tubs, and must have been scanty in dry summers.
- The first (proceeding from the north), once known as the Pantheon, is generally regarded as a macellum or meat-market, consisting of a rectangular court surrounded by a colonnade, with a twelvesided roofed building (tholes) in the centre.
- If the Ministry's plans for hygienic control succeed, it will effectively legalize the dog meat market.
- Nude beaches are far more common in Europe than in America, and they aren't considered titillating or a meat market.
- You can use the attachment to make your own ground beef from the full slabs of beef or cubes of beef you buy at the grocery store or from your local meat market.Advertisement
- A local institution, it is a meat market and deli, as well as restaurant.