Mean-time sentence example
- The reason is that the sum of the solar and lunar inequalities, which are compensated in the whole period, may amount in certain cases to io, and thereby cause the new moon to arrive on the second day before or after its mean time.
- In 1892 Greenwich mean time was adopted on the railways and in the post-offices, making a difference of twenty minutes with mean Amsterdam time.
- In the mean time we all breathe poisoned air and children grow flabby under house arrest.
- In the mean time I thank the Lord for this juicy steak on my plate... .
- Time Difference Greenwich Mean Time or GMT is the time standard against which all other time zones in the world are referenced.Advertisement
- In the mean time we are trucking in clean drinking water twice a day for the whole camp.
- The rate is determined every London business day morning at 11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time by the British Bankers Association (BBA).
- Every business day at 11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (London time) the BBA determines the LIBOR rates for that specific day.
- She said that there are dating places that are safe, but in the mean time finish college.