Mean-spirited sentence example
- Voiced by Dana Snyder, this character more commonly known as "Shake," is a feeble-minded, mean-spirited, wrathful milkshake.
- His table of springs of actions shows the same mean-spirited omissions that we notice in his predecessors; he measures the quantity of pleasures by the coarsest and most mechanical tests; and he sets up general pleasure as the criterion of moral goodness.
- Loesser's lyrics are funny, sharp-edged but not mean-spirited.
- A humorous gift should never be mean-spirited, and when in doubt about how someone may react, don't give a gag gift.
- Another of the fest highlights, this mean spirited little Belgian shocker plays like a demented Little Red Riding Hood.Advertisement
- Such pranks are simply mean spirited and not carried out in the sense of fun and silliness of the very best practical jokes.
- On the minus side, some believe it really isn't an extremely funny movie, is mean-spirited, and relies too much on lowbrow humor.
- You will never find Sagittarius being mean-spirited or spiteful, unless there are some serious negative chart aspects.
- Truth or Dare: Just be sure to tell the kids you will not tolerate anything sexual or mean-spirited.
- This can be a fun game, but don't let it turn into a mean-spirited activity designed to embarrass certain guests.Advertisement
- Janice Dickinson-A former model who creates controversy because she is mean-spirited and highly critical.
- A man less tyrannical or less mean-spirited than Napoleon would of course have let her alone, but Napoleon was Napoleon, and she perfectly well knew him.