Meadowland sentence example
- Of the whole surface, land under tillage amounts to about 60, meadowland to 7 and forest to 25%.
- In Roman times it was a tidal salt marsh becoming meadowland in the middle ages, gradually extending in area as the Dee silted.
- Just inside the county boundary, this delightful village is situated among rolling meadowland, wooded valleys and winding country lanes.
- meadowland known as Scots Garden passing Holme Hall, a small Jacobean Manor, built in 1626.
- The countryside is equally praised, & includes lush meadowland, dense forest, & steep valleys, all flanked by the Pyrenees mountains.Advertisement
- In 1997 the " green belt " was further strengthened when Mid Sussex District Council purchased another 30 acres of open meadowland.
- To the south attractive meadowland belonging to Broadlands is a visual amenity appreciated by residents.
- The area was fertile meadowland watered by abundant springs and the Fleet river.
- Sadly the pool has become almost sterile following the destruction of the once rich adjacent meadowland.
- A riverside site on former meadowland with mature trees and other natural features.Advertisement
- meadowland course - the 4th oldest course in England in Alnmouth village, 5 miles east of Alnwick.
- meadowland area in the school grounds to supplement the wildlife garden, pond and woodland that we have already established.