Mckenzie sentence example
- It was suppressed by the colonial forces under Colonel (afterwards Sir) Duncan McKenzie, aided by a detachment of Transvaal volunteers.
- Now a force under Sir Duncan McKenzie entered Zululand.
- Sir Duncan McKenzie, the rebellion was crushed by July 1906, without the aid of imperial troops.
- Georgetown is the seat of the Southwestern University (Methodist Episcopal, South, co-educational), formed in 1873 (chartered 1875) by the combination of Ruterville College (Methodist Episcopal, at Ruterville, Texas, chartered in 1840, and closed in 1850), McKenzie College (at Clarksville, Texas, founded in 1841 and closed in 1872), Wesleyan College at San Augustine (chartered in 1844, burned a few years later, and not rebuilt), and Soule University at Chapel Hill (chartered in 1856, but closed in 1870).
- His classic papers on ocean island basalts and oceanic crust were published at this time with Dan McKenzie, Ron Oxburgh and others.Advertisement
- Latest News Boxing Clever for Mental Health Mind in Croydon have teamed up with three time world champion boxer, Duke McKenzie, .. .
- One of the most widely accepted theories in musculoskeletal physiotherapy is the McKenzie Disk Model (or Derangement syndrome ).
- The man who kept it all running was a soft-spoken, white-haired gentleman, John McKenzie, the chief engineer.
- Created by Josh Schwartz (Gossip Girl, Chuck) the OC focused on Ryan Atwood as played by Benjamin McKenzie.
- Benjamin McKenzie plays Ryan Atwood, the troubled teen who comes to live with the Cohens.Advertisement
- Danny Elfman composed the score, with orchestration help from Mark McKenzie, and wrote the lyrics to all the songs and actually performed in most of them.
- Face Off is hosted by former soap actress McKenzie Westmore.