Mazatlán sentence example
- A Mexican extension 'of the (American) Southern Pacific which has been completed from Nogales to Mazatlan is to be extended to Guadalajara, which will give the national capital direct communication with the thriving ports of Mazatlan and Guaymas.
- The principal bays on the mainland coast are Olas Atlas, which is the harbour of Mazatlan, San Blas, Banderas, Manzanillo, Acapulco, Salina Cruz and Tonala.
- The next important line is the F.C. Internacional Mexicano, running from Ciudad Porfirio Diaz, on the Rio Grande, south-westward across the plateau to Durango, and is to be extended to Mazatlan, on the Pacific coast.
- Another line built with American capital and in connexion with American railway interests extends southward from Nogales, on the northern frontier, to Hermosillo, Guaymas and Mazatlan; it is to be extended to Guadalajara and possibly to other points in southern Mexico.
- The lack of transportation facilities has been partly relieved by the construction of a branch of the Southern Pacific (American) from Nogales southward to Guaymas and the Sinaloa frontier, from which it has been extended to Mazatlan.Advertisement
- Wireless telegraphy was represented in 1908 by a connexion between Mazatlan and Lower California, which was in successful operation.
- The larger ports for foreign trade are Vera Cruz, Tampico, Progreso, Carmen and Coatzacoalcos on the Gulf coast, and Guaymas, La Paz, Mazatlan, Manzanillo, San Blas, Acapulco and Salina Cruz on the Pacific coast.
- Some of these - Vera Cruz, Tampico, Coatzacoalcos, Salina Cruz, Manzanillo and Mazatlan - have been greatly improved with costly port works.
- Small naval schools are maintained at Campeche and Mazatlan.
- La Paz is a port of call for steamships running between Mazatlan and San Francisco, and had a population of 5056 in 1900.Advertisement
- Sinaloa has excellent natural harbours, only two of which - Mazatlan and Altata - are much used.
- Culiacan (pop. in 1900, 10,380) is the distributing centre for a large district between Guaymas and Mazatlan.
- With Mazatlan Jungle Tour stops in at night waves been profound the same wastewater.
- Watching the sunset on the beach in Mazatlan drinking the mezcal the little kid brings in his shoeshine box.
- One of the cruise line's largest ships, the Carnival Pride offers seven-night sailings from Long Beach to spectacular Mexican Riviera destinations, including cruises to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Mazatlan.Advertisement
- This scenic region includes Puerto Vallarta, Ixtapa, Acapulco, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas.