Mavericks sentence example
- Slow left-arm bowlers have a tendency to be mavericks; erratic, not as bowlers, but in other ways.
- He exchanged harsh words and occasionally fisticuffs with fellow mouthy mavericks like Spike Lee, Oliver Stone and producer Don Murphy.
- There are, however, a few mavericks in each box, or items which would be better placed elsewhere.
- It's a real art form, as evidenced by the plaudits laid at the feet of North American mavericks like Cronenberg.
- ThatÃ¢s why so many of the true mavericks keep moving on.Advertisement
- Someone the other day called us ' English pop mavericks ' and I just thought ' Please stop calling us that!
- Interesting attractions include the Nasher Sculpture Center, Deep Ellum, and the American Airlines Center for Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars games.
- Fined for Tweeting - In March of 2009, Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, was slapped with a $25,000 fine by the NBA for complaining about the refereeing of a particular game.
- Some of these small settlers owned no cattle, and subsisted by stealing calves and unbranded cattle (mavericks) belonging to the range cattlemen.