Maturities sentence example
- The government resolved this problem by issuing short-term maturities and paying back the long-term bonds.
- This process is then repeated 150 times for each of the 15 maturities and the 10 currencies the rate is quoted in.
- The maturities range from overnight rates to 12-month rates.
- However, some adjustable rate mortgages are based on shorter maturities such as the 1-month and 3-month rate or the longer 1-year rate.
- As many as sixteen English banks submit each of the interest rates they would charge other banks to borrow money for maturities from overnight to 12 months.Advertisement
- After determining the various rates for the various maturities, the BBA compiles the rates into a chart format - the LIBOR chart.
- All maturities of the current and historical LIBOR rates can always be found on the BBA website.